China Glaze L8R G8R


    HeLLo everyone! Recently I had a chance to get some of US nail polish brands because here in Korea is no access to such products. And those web-sites which actually sales them they are so sooo expensive for example Nfu Oh aqua base costs 28 000 won something about $26 + shipping fee and there is no way and no wish to buy it!

    Here is one of amazing nail polishes I bought China Glaze L8R G8R. I like holo polishes a lot, who don't?


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    3 coats on without top coat. In 2 layers it looks good enough but I wanted completely even final look. The texture kindda sheer but the application is very nice and smooth. Also U have to work fast because it dries very quickly.


    It looks gorgeous on sunlight... 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    More pictures on direct sun light...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Shade...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I really do like this nail polish and also I'm wearing it right now. Usually I don't like flat color nail polish on my nails because for me it looks ridiculously stupid on long nails (totally my opinion) but this one I like a lot! So beautiful!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today! ThanQ everyone for taking time and visiting me!


    Have a great day!


Total Pageviews