Blue Ceramic Flower


    This mani was done a long-long time ago when I was in a vacation to my home-town. I walked into a beauty store and saw all such flower nail decorations, it includs 5 same size flowers in one plastic bag. There was so many different color like a huge rainbow but I bought only these blue ceramic flowers coz they costs quite expensive...


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    ...full mani...

    I really don't remeber now which products I used.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Here I tried to wear 2 flowers on my ring fingers and I can say that it's so heavy kindda and uncomfortable at the same time. One flower it's just perfect for creative nail design!


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Gradient nail tips. The color combination was chosen inspired by iris flowers :) 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    Do U like Naruto? I went out that day and bought Naruto DVD and my son is obssesed with that LOL~


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Miss my long nails right now...


Total Pageviews