Halloween: Spiders


    HeLLo everyone! I'm not sure whats going on with blogspot but I still loosing my pictures from Picasa album and I'm afaid to loose all my nail pictures :( Do U have such problems? Can anybody help me with this please?



    Anyways, I was totally inspired by Mini Halloween nail art designs and decided to create something with spiders too :) I'm not good at free-handing so I tried to stamp the black spiders using special black nail polish and huge image plate.

    Check out Mini's nail art blog [HERE] she is so sweet and making the prettiest Kawaii nails! I love her nail art! It's so cute and girly :)


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    I used The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex collection in OR201 as main orange background color. For the web I used white and gold striper nail art polish. Look [this post] for big image plate and black special polish for the stamping.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic




    Thats it for today! ThanQ for taking ur time and visiting me!


    Have a great day!




Total Pageviews