Evelin SILVER HOLOGRAM


    I had a chance to get some "foreign" brand of nail polishes and I bought this one which made in Poland I guess (if I'm wrong, LMK I'll correct it). Everyone likes holo so do I. And because of that I immidately grabed this silver color. It looks pretty in the bottle but nothing like on the nails, weird! But despite all this it still looks as nice silver/foil with a tiny bit of something to it nail polish.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    EVELIN Nail Polish in SILVER HOLOGRAM. 2 coats on it looks better in 3 layers tho. Very sheer texture. Smooth application. Dries very slow and it dries to the sticky finish, coz it's can't completely dry by itself I guess, fast dry top coat is very much recommended for this particular situation. Not very much bling-bling effect as it usual seems in holo polishes.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    This picture was took in the shade. And it looks like a crumbled kitchen foil to me which is not bad at all. Sometimes I like wear such nail polishes by itself, good opportunity when U have no time for "creative" manicure.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic


    And the next week I'm gonna start doing this nail challange. I know a lot of nail bloggers has already doing it but I didn't had a chance to start it before so I'm doing it now. If U like make it too, lets do it together :) LMK~  


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!


Total Pageviews