TRUE BLOOD: Blood Splatters


    Thats funny, coz I got addicted to the TRUE BLOOD show really fast. I'm already finishing season 3 and I don't know what to do when all this will be done LOL~ I was really into TV show lately and was inspired for my mani as well.

    "BLOOD SPLATTERS" 


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    MATERIAL USED:


    KISS Ultra Growth


    Etude House nail polish in WH708 "CREAMY GREY"


    The Face Shop nail polish Nail Talk collection in RD301


    The Face Shop Face & It collection Long Lasting Top Coat


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 


    HOW TO DO:

    Apply base coat and 2 coats of any creme grey polish which is close to the skin color of vampires. Less shimmer than more it looks "natural".

    With a usual tube for juice blow out the creme red polish as a blood splatters. To avoid a mess around my nails I applied a thick layer of vaseline and it was easy to get rid of remains polish around the nails.

    Seal everything with clear top coat.


    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    My right hand...

    Thats it for another version of Halloween nail design!


Total Pageviews